Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20 May 2008

Holy cow time flies! I just finished my seventh transfer! I don't believe it at all. As I'm sure you're all curious to know where I'll be and with who for transfer number eight....I will be in PĂ©rigueux, France with Elder Walker! No one is more surprised than I am. It should be a fun and interesting transfer.

This last week I saw two brilliant rainbows that made me oh so happy, isn't God just wonderful?! I love seeing His hand daily and the small miracles and tender mercies that He provides us, just to remind us of His love, it's a beautiful thing.

So time flies fast, at the end of next week I'll be reaching my year mark, I can't believe it. But just in case you didn't know, today is a year mark of sorts as well...it was one year ago today that I spoke at church, which means that it's also been a year since I've seen my older siblings, there spouses, and my beautiful nieces, sad I know. I must wish happy 22nd Birthday to Alex Anderson of the G2 who celebrates it today.

I love you all so much and I can't wait to hear from you, thanks for all you do.

Love,

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: