Wednesday, March 12, 2008

11 March 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain -

...I'd like to say that it was a light drizzle here and there, but no, it's constant raind for days-I find it rather fun though. Oddly enough it makes me want to go golfing, I always loved playing in the rain.
So in this last week there was some fun stuff and some sad stuff. Fun stuff, well I don't exactly know what isn't fun as a missionary. But I think the highlight was when a member gave me some cool new dictionaries. I'm constantly asking this member how to improve my French and to teach me phrases and I go on endlessly trying to improve my language skills, so finally this member on Sunday gave me a dictionary full of French expressions and another of synonyms! They are the coolest books ever, other than the scriptures of course. Poor Elder Coull, he's constantly hearing me try to use new phrases and say new things, and whenever it works I get excited and he just laughs.
I would say that the saddest event that occured was Friday, Ralulu, the Fidjian rugby player, moved to Mont de Marson to play in the next division up. I was very excited for him but quite sad to lose him. We passed his info to the Elders there. One of them called me to tell me that they made contact already and that they love him, how dare they, that's my Ralulu! ça va
Well world, things are going great here, I love you much and I thank you.

Elder Miles Marsala

P.S. I would like to extend congratulations to the Lee family on having their forth child and third daughter

No comments: