Tuesday, March 25, 2008

25 March 2008

Bonjour tout le monde!

Happy Easter! I hope yours was wonderful as was mine. What a great holiday, a special time of year where we take special attention to the most important event in history, the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I loved the day and I love everything that it represents. I'm so grateful for the Atoning sacrifice of our Redeemer. I felt especially blessed to celebrate it in the mission field with the people of France.
This last week was a fun one, did two exchanges and learned loads of good things. I had the opportunity to go with Elder Hill, one of the zone leaders from Kaysville, to Bordeaux, it was definitely a day filled with excitement and fun. There was some crazy driving involved, this is France, but it caused for some excitement.
We had a little miracle in finding a new ami on Saturday, we contacted a young woman on Monday and fixed up a rendez-vous on the street for Saturday, to be honest this situation is almost never a success and the person doesn't typically show up, especially young women-I don't know why. Well we called to confirm the rendez-vous and she said of course that she was coming, well this posed another problem because we couldn't find a member! Headaches, our 1st counselor agreed(at a sacrifice on his part, so I felt bad) well we were there waiting and she wasn't there, agh!!! After all the stress, but then she showed up and had a fantastic lesson about The Restoration. From all this I learned the Lord needs me to be both more patient and have more faith, if only I already had these virtues.

Love you all very much, thanks for all you do.

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: