Tuesday, December 16, 2008

16 December 2008




Merry Christmas everyone,

The Christmas season is getting into full swing here in Toulouse and the city is beautifully decorated. This last week was transfers and there was some changes and some big suprises. I will be getting two new companions here in the bureau. None of us are leaving the bureau at the moment, but we have switched up the companion make up, I will now be with Elder Moon the Accountant and I will be training my replacement, Elder Mendenhall! I love Elder Mendenhall, he was in my MTC district and he's sweet! It was a shocker to us all but it should be fun. Things are going great here and we're all very excited for the Christmas concert will be putting on this Monday at the chapel.
I love you all and wish you a very merry Christmas!
Love,
Elder Marsala

No comments: