Thursday, April 23, 2009

13 April 2009

Dear friends and family,
This last week was pretty good. Elder Gill and I are getting along just wonderfully. We did something different everyday to have fun. One day we wrote a member in Periguex, we took pictures in the new t-shirts we had made, we made a cake for our ward mission leader and sang to Somaly Kim (Friday was their birthday), we had a pizza party and last night(Easter) we hid three eggs from each other in our tiny apartment. It's been fun. It's weird to think that a month from yesterday I'll be home. It's crazy how fast time flies. We found a sweet new amie name Vanina, she's from Tahiti and she is ready for the gospel. We had one of the best first lessons of my mission with her. Tomorrow will be my last Zone Conference and it will be presided by Elder Gerard Caussel of the 1st Quorum of the Seventy. I sure do love you and I'm excited to see you all.

Love, Elder Marsala

No comments: