Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25 March 2009

Dear Family and Friends,
...We had a wonderful experience on Saturday, at the end of a long hard day, we went to see Florencine, our very nice but stubborn ami that has always disliked when we talk about her being baptized. Well, the lesson was on baptism. We went with our ward mission leader, frere Ojeda, and it went super well. She had a hard time when the lesson turned from baptism to her being baptized. Elder Monson and frere Ojeda persevered and were patient. When we left, she was engaged to be baptized the 18 April 2009!
I am very happy to be in the Lormont Ward, the members here are wonderful and I love the people! Don't worry about me, I'm not really trunky at the moment, which is wonderful! Not to make you trunky or anything but I'll be home in only 7 weeks from when you read this.
Thanks for everything! I love you all!
Love, Elder Marsala

No comments: