Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 April 2008

CONGRATULATIONS!! First and foremost to my beautiful
sister Alyssa Lou who gave birth this last Thursday
to little miss Allie Wahlquist, their third daughter!
I'm so excited to again be an uncle, as most of you
know, I love these little ones todeath. I can't wait
to see Allie in approximately 14 months.
Second Congratulations would go to all of you and this
day of taxes. :)
And finally a congratulations to Trevor Immelman on South
Africa on his first Major and his win at the Masters!
I was sad to miss it, but it wasn't all that difficult
to miss I was busy. As for Tiger, it's too bad he took
second, but he's still the best as you all know, there
are three more majors this year and he'll be looking for
redemption, and his colleague under the Swoosh was the winner.
I'm so happy for all of you, especially for my sister and
her family.This past week was pretty good, nothing
too exciting but pretty good.Elder Walker and I are getting
along well and we're happy.

I wish you all the best of weeks, much love.

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: