Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22 April 2008

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well, I am.
But unfortunately not a whole lot happened this week due
to the illness of my companion. We spent almost the
entire last three and a half days inside, I'm sure
I'm getting Cabin Fever now. But I've been able to get
in some extra studies.We had the opportunity to see
Thomas again on Sunday, it went well but unfortunately
he's moving to Sweden soon, that saddens me a touch
but ça va, he's promised to keep contact.
It's odd that February was record warm and record dry,
but now at the end of April it's just cold rainy days!
Why is it that Mother Nature is so confused, why?
Oh well.I just realized that this email is kind of lame,
I apologize forthat, but know that I love you all.

Love,
Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: