Tuesday, July 8, 2008

8 July 2008

I must say that I absolutely love Toulouse! It is such a wonderful ville and it is beautiful! It's fun to be in a big city with lots of people. Sunday was fantastic, I love our ward, it's big and has families and an organ. I have not heard an organ played in church since the MTC but doing Sunday services there it was by piano too, it was great.

My two companions are absolutely fantastic, I love them! I heard a rather cool story last night about Elder Knowles, he was on the "Price is Right" on an episode that aired May 14, 2007, he even showed me some pictures.

Again this weekend I was privileged to see two more people make the covenant of baptism with Heavenly Father, Tommy Houbron of the Toulouse Concord ward and Major M'binji of the Toulouse Capitole ward, it was a nice service. What a blessing, three week-ends in a row I've been privileged to see baptisms, seven in total!

I love you all and hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July!


Love,


Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: