Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 August 2008

>

Hello everyone,


This past week was quite interesting for lots and lots of reasons, but after all is said and done it went pretty well I thought.I would say that the highlight of the week came last night. Elder Knowles and I had the privilege of going to eat at the family Caplin's home, it was so good. They live about a 35-40 minutes outside of Toulouse in a very small town, which was typically French, quaint, charming, and beautiful. They have a sweet home and a lovely family, they were just so happy to have us over and there was just a loving excitement radiating from them. The father is an excellent cook and who has a passion for cooking and food similar to that of Dennis Larsen, it made me laugh.

So this week starts again a new transfer, they just come and go so quickly it's ridiculous. Obviously I'm staying in the bureau but I still had to pack my bags. Elder Knowles and I have moved into the apartment above the bureau with the other elders that work here, and our proselyting area has been slightly modified, but will still be in the same ward. We will also still be in a threesome because Elder Gysler from Switzerland is coming to replace Elder Knowles after this transfer. It's rather hectic around this place during transfer week but it's fun anyways.

I love you all and thank you for your support.

Love,

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: