Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 August 2008



Bonjour tout le monde,

This has been a pretty great week! We had Zone Development meeting and our first interviews with President Carter and it was wonderful. This upcoming week will be the transfer but we know that I'll be staying here which I'm quite excited about so that's good.

This last weekend was great! Brice Wilson was baptized! He has been an ami for more than a year, he was originally being taught by the Assistants and then he moved into the Zone Leaders area, he's so awesome! The baptismal service was great and he was so proud to be a Latter-Day Saint. During his testimony afterward he sung a couple of songs and it was fantastic. Sunday he went to his ward at 9AM and then stayed for all of our block as well which ended at 5PM never leaving the church. He bore his testimony in both wards in which he also sang, he's so cool. He came to family night last night and gave the lesson on Prophets, Apostles, disciples, and missionaries and he did a wonderful job.

As of next week I'll finally have a dead companion, meaning he'll have returned home. All my companions are still living but for the next four transfers all my companions that I've had to this point will be leaving except for Elder Knowles, who is my first companion younger than me.


Well as of this past Friday, August 1, I've officially lived in France for a solid year, pretty neat I'd say.

I love you all dearly and I thank you for your support.

Love,

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: