Tuesday, November 25, 2008

25 November, 2008

Bonjour tout le monde!

This past week was pretty good, yesterday and this morning were spent preparing the bureau for Elder Kopische of the first quorum of the Seventy who'll be coming today and staying the week to do zone conferences. Our zone conference in Toulouse will be on Thursday which for you will be Thanksgiving. I can hardly believe that it's already time for Thanksgiving, I was in Carcassonne last year with Elder Dearing, wow how time flies.

I would just like to take a few lines to express my thanks and gratitude for some things in my life. I'm ever so grateful and thankful for my beautiful mother Carolee who has always and will always be there for me. I'm always very grateful for my father and for his decision to be baptized eight years ago this Christmas. I'm so grateful for my brothers and sister, and likewise their spouses who are equally consider as my brother and my sister. I am so thankful for my nieces and their pure love that they have. I'm very very thankful for my mission president, Président Carter and his wife Soeur Carter, I am equally thankful for my other mission president, Président Merrell and his wife Soeur Merrell. I'm so thankful for the opportunity that I have at this time to be a missionary here in the South of France. I'm thankful for the Scriptures and the opportunity to study them. How thankful I am for the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in it's fullness. I'm thankful for the Prophet Joseph Smith and all the Prophets we've been blessed with down to the present day with President Monson. I don't have the words to express my gratitude for our Lord and Savior, even Jesus Christ. Such love he showed and shows, such compassion, such kindness, such mercy, and such sacrifice. I love Him and thank Heavenly Father for the matchless gift of His Son. I'm so thankful for His Atonement and for the power and strength that He offers me. I'm forever thankful for eternal families and for January 8, 2002.

I love you all very much, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Elder Marsala

No comments: