Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13, 2007

French Fall

Bonjour encore! Another great week has come and gone here in Carcassonne. It's an amazing ville with fantastic people. There were't too many big events this week but we find miracles none the less. It's just a beautiful thing to see the Hand of God working daily and trying to help others see it. Sometimes it's sad, really sad, in fact it breaks my heart. Elder Richar G. Scott told us he just wishes he could put his arms around everyone and just squeeze them and in there ear say, "It's so true." I know how he feels, but of course I can't do such a thing. I'm in absolute marvel of the beauty of the Earth, I've before described these magnificant country sides with rolling hills, flowers, lakes, streams, and endless vinyards. Well my friends and family, the leaves in the vinyards change color too. Oh yes! It is breath taking to be on the train and just seeing a see of colors flowing, browns, golden yellows, burnt oranges, and firey reds! It's so gorgeous. Christmas is creeping in to the air as well, the public decorations are all up, but none of the lights are on yet, I'm very excited.I know I've said this many times before, but I just want to thank all of you for all your love, your love for God's children, His Gospel, and for our Lord and Savior. I've come to the conclusion, as the song states, "what the world needs now, is love, sweet love, it's the only thing that there's just too little of" It's something that really is lacking. If we could just love one another, this world would be amazing. Souls would be saved and happiness would blossom. Thank you all for your support, I love you

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: