Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 27, 2007

Bonjour mes amis,

So France is still great, still beautiful, and still my home. The leaves are getting close to actually falling and Christmas is growing in the air. It's an incredible feeling, but I'm to believe that nobody in the world does Christmas better than Salt Lake.

This last week was pretty great. Saturday we had our once a transfer interviews with President Merrell and as always, that man is inspired, he was definitely called by the Lord for this position. But what was really great about Saturday was that we got to go teaching with President! It was so sweet! We went to Michel Pondela's and it was just awesome, President is fantastic, I learned so much. I was a tad nervous to teach with President at first, but it wasn't nerve wracking once we got there, we had lots of fun with that.

Our ward is doing fabulous in taking good care of us, we were given a delicious Lasagna by the bishop's wife, then we had a family home evening chez bishop in Cuxac(a ville that I love) and another member fed us last night and sent us home with crepes for breakfast! It's been wonderful, I will miss this ward when I go, which could be soon.

Yep, we're already to the end of another transfer! Calls come on Saturday and we'll see how it all goes, I get the feeling I'm staying one more, but I never really could know. It's amazing how fast time is flying by, Friday makes SIX months already, I'm loving every minute of it.

Well everyone, stay happy and keep the Christmas Spirit, I love you all.

Miles

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: