Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007



Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't have Thanksgiving here and there is much that I am grateful for so please allow me to express those things.

I'm thankful for Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, for His love, compassion, and mercy, which is evident in His Atonement for all of us.

I'm thankful for our Father in Heaven who loves us beyond comprehension and who listens and answers our prayers.

The Holy Ghost, what an amazing gift that has been given to us completely for our help, safety, and comfort, He's completely self-less.

The Restoration of the Gospel, I'd be nothing without it.

My family, I have such an amazing family, the best support system in the world. They've always been there and always will be, how I love them.

And of course my friends, you're amazing.

This week was fabulous, my favorite miracle had to have been Serge again. If you remember Serge was an awesome find by elder Dearing, he told us he was baptized in 2000 but then moved from Colorado shortly there after not knowing how big the church was and he had been lost from the church for 7 years. Since the day he was found he's been super active and loving the gospel, we taught him everything all over again and he loves it, he keeps asking how he can serve the Lord. Well he has need of aid, he's alone with some problems and such, the bishop said he could help as soon as we found his records, well it had been more than two weeks since we sent out the request and at ward counsel the auxiliaries were doubting if he'd ever been baptized and elder Dearing and I were not happy with this attitude, well as it turns out on January 23, 1999 Serge was baptized in Colorado Springs and confirmed on January 24, 1999(happy b-day S.E.M.) So we are ecstatic about that news.

Christmas is in the air, there are all sorts of decorations and lights hung, but they won't be lit until December 6, so I hope I'm still in Carcassonne and get to see it, there's also a big carnival thing going on right now on one of the main roads.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I love you and thank you for your support.

Elder Miles Marsala

The Church IS true

No comments: