Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2 January, 2008

Happy New Year... from Carcassonne!

Bonne Année!
Yes I did say from Carcassonne, because I'm currently writing you from Carcassonne! I'm back in town for carte de séjour stuff and I will be back next week due to the fact that I seem to have misplaced a needed paper...ugh! But all is well anyways. It's really great to see Elder Dearing again, he's one of my favorites, it's been fun. We've had a lay over so it's been nice to see my blue ville again.
New Year's was fine, I did sleep through it so it was very exciting! But in the evening the ward invited us to a party and gave us some good food and then took us home at the late hour of 9:00pm! PARTY ON! The week has been good.
The work in Vitrolles goes a bit slower than in Carcassonne but I'm trying, it gets a touch frustrating at times when amis start to disappear and people are too busy during this time of year, but I love the work! It is such a blessing and an amazing experience.
I love you all. Happy New Year!
Love,
Miles

No comments: