Wednesday, January 30, 2008

28 January, 2008


Bonjour tout le monde,

So yesterday at about 9:00am I received a call from our member from Texas telling me the news, I was absolutely heart broken. It was a sad day for me, I like all of you, loved President Hinckley. He was defintately the Prophet of God on the Earth and he spoke for the Lord. I have no doubt that he was called of God and that he was truly His prophet. I remember at the MTC and here when Elder Richard G. Scott spoke to us, all the apostles bore testimony that he was the Prophet. I will miss him dearly. I don't know if I can express what I'd like to about him, so I won't try. I'm very happy for him however, I remember how much he missed his dear eternal companion.
I send my thanks to him and the other brethren for all their dedicated hard work and service.
I love you all very much, thanks for everything.
Love,
Elder Marsala

No comments: