Tuesday, January 22, 2008

22 January, 2008

So as usual the actual move was kind of stressful, especially when my train to Bordeaux was an hour and a half late due to a woman going into labor on the train. But how cool to think that another one of God's children has already much such an impact on the world, I found that pretty neat. It also gave me the opportunity to talk with a younger missionary called Elder Archer, who told me all about how frère Crane has been telling crazy stories about me at the MTC and even shared my email about my poor stolen mailbox, I was very excited to know that he's still getting my emails, he's a funny guy.

So Périgueux is beautiful! I haven't really seen the sun, but it's very pretty. We have some old ruins here or a Roman city and others of a renaissance town, I haven't seen them yet but I'm excited to after I profit from SOLDES today.

We're teaching a beautiful family from Mongolia and they're fantastic! Sunday was the first time that the whole family had come to church together and it was awesome! The grandma doesn't speak French but she feels the Spirit and follows along in her Mongolian Book Of Mormon-the Church is so cool. They're full of love and they have a great excitement about the gospel.

Well everyone, I love you much and I hope you've had a great week.

Much love,

Elder Marsala

No comments: