Wednesday, June 11, 2008

10 June, 2008


Torrey Pines!

Is it really already U.S. Open Week?! YES IT IS!!! And I am so thrilled even though I will have no idea of anything until Tuesday when it's two days over, but I don't care, I'm giddy!

I understand that Tiger hasn't played since Augusta, but this is Torrey Pines, nobody plays better at Torrey than TW, nobody. He's definitely hungry for a third U.S. Open as well.

Aside from my extreme excitement for the week to come this past week was pretty good. Wednesday was our last Zone Conference with President and Soeur Merrell, it was so cool, it was simply amazing and I loved every second of it, they showed us some very very cool things and told us some great stories. Fortunately this would not be the last time that I'd see them while we're all set apart, they will be visiting PĂ©rigueux on Friday to do interviews and to say goodbyes, I'm expecting a tear jerker. I just love them so much.

Sunday we had a really cool Stake Conference, in fact it was Stake Conference for all of France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, and The Netherlands-and everyone of us in these countries tuned in for Stake Conference from Salt Lake City, there was a transmission and Sister Liffert of the General Primary Presidency spoke, President Neal L. Anderson of the Presidents of the Seventy, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve, and yes in deedee President Thomas S. Monson the Prophet all spoke to us and directed there comments towards Western Europe, it was so good, I love our leaders!

I wish you all a great and Happy Father's Day and an amazing U.S. Open

Much love,

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: