Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 June, 2008

So this is the last week of the transfer and there are lots of changes coming. It is very possible that I could change villes, it's almost certain that I'll be changing companions and it is 100 percent that I will have a new mission president. Yes indeedy, President and Soeur Merrell are heading home this Sunday June 29, 2008 and President and Soeur Carter are arriving Sunday June 29, 2008. I'm awfully sad to see the Merrell's heading home I love them so much! I am however excited to meet President and Soeur Carter.

I'm rather neutral on my feelings of staying in Périgueux again or not, I've liked the ville and the branch, but it would be nice to see something different, so if I stay or go I'll be happy.

I had the great opportunity to see three more of God's daughters enter into the waters of baptism this past Saturday. A mother and her two daughters were baptized into the Brive branch, which has been officially told it will be a ward in the next few months. It was great, I see the Brive members coming here so often for baptisms and conferences that most of the members know me and I them, it's kind of like serving in two branches. Soeur Marie Bringard of Brive says that she know Nathan(Elder Marsala who bleued in Brive) and that she had him over every Sunday for dinner, cool!

Jacques finally returned from his state side basketball camps and it was a joy to be able to see and teach him again, I'm really going to miss him.

The 21st was La Fete de la Musique, it was crazy all night long there were bands and musicians on every corning just jamming away, there were so many people!

Last night Hongora and her grandmother were interviewed for baptism, I'm so excited, they're being baptized this Saturday! It's been so fun to see the faith of her grandmother as she's been taught, it's been interesting as well considering she doesn't speak French or English and we don't speak Mongolian, but she has well understood and is excited for her baptism.

I love you all so much! Thanks for everything have a great week!

Elder Marsala

2 comments:

hongoralove said...

salut c'est hongora merci pour tous se que tu nous as appris est j'espère que je vous verrais dans 11 mois ^^ bon je vous laisse je vous fait de gros bisous et que dieu vous bénisse

hongoralove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.