Tuesday, June 17, 2008

17 June 2008

I hugged a woman!


At the end of last week's email I wished you all a Happy Father's Day and an amazing U.S. Open...well as you all know it sounds like you had both. I am absolutely thrilled to have heard the results from this year's U.S. Open at Torrey Pines, I think it's cool that it took a short 91 holes to do it as well. I'm told it was one of the most exciting and thrilling, I'm told that on Sunday and Monday Tiger made some big birdie putts to get the job done I'm smiling from ear-to-ear!


In some very exciting news I hugged a woman and it was fantastic! She smells so much better than the missionaries, and it was great. I haven't hugged a girl since my mother on May 30, 2007 at the MTC but on Friday the 13th of June 2008 I hugged Soeur Merrell! The Merrell family came to PĂ©rigueux on Friday to say goodbye, to have final interviews with President Merrell, take pictures and say goodbye. I was definitely sad to think that they're leaving and that I won't see them again until I've been released. But it was a great day and it was marvelous to see them. They shared some lasts bits of wisdom with us before parting and as always it was truly great and wise. They will be with us until the 29th when President and Sister Carter arrive.

Well everyone, I love you all and wish you another great week. I hope that you're all wearing red in honor of the victory.

Much love

Elder Miles Marsala

No comments: