Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 September 2008

Hello everyone,
This last week was pretty good, we had a good zone conference. As a mission, we will all be rising at 6:15 to read from The Book of Mormon each day so that we can finish it before the end of the year, we have also instituted a few days as mission-wide fasts, and a daily prayer at 6:30 as companionships. We are doing this in order to increase our faith and unity so that we can reach our baptismal goal for 2008.
We got the call yesterday that Elder Knowles will be leaving the bureau today to continue his mission in Montpellier. I'll be sad to see him go, Elder Knowles and I have gotten along very well and have enjoyed each other's company these last nine weeks. He is a great friend and a wonderful missionary. I wish him the best of luck as he heads back out. It'll now just be Elder Gysler and I flying solo, it'll be interesting to no longer be in a threesome, but nice.
Thanks again for all your love and support, and don't hesitate to write, I promise it won't offend me if I receive some letters or emails.
Much love,
Elder Marsala

No comments: