Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23 September 2008

Hi everybody,
Well this week is that start of a new transfer, the beginning of my eleventh-WOW! This transfer brought a lot fewer changes than the last one did, with only one blue coming in tomorrow and only three Elders going home, there weren't too many mix-ups. Naturally I'm staying here in Toulouse and I'm very happy about that, I love the ville, the ward, our amis, and my companion Elder Gysler. Elder Pendleton is now leaving the bureau after more than eight months as the mission accountant, his transfer was the most anticipated in all the mission, he's headed to Pau.

Elder Gysler and I have been greatly blessed as of late with some wonderful miracles. Other companionships have been finding us some sweet amis and potential amis. It's been a great week, full of miracles and good times. We will be seeing some slight changes in our area this transfer, the assistants are becoming traveling assistants, meaning that they will only be in Toulouse on Mondays to handle all the key indicators, otherwise they will be traveling all over the mission every week to do exchanges with pretty much everybody. So we're inheriting a portion of there area and that should help us to find and baptize some more people.

Well I love you all very very much and I thank you for everything that you do for me. I would like to send my congratulations to Jenn and Ryan McDaniel who were married in the temple this last Saturday.

Elder Marsala

No comments: