Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9 September 2008

Hello everybody,
This week was absolutely wonderful! While there were no big events out of the ordinary, it just went by rather smoothly and everyone seems to be rather happy.
I've also received tons of good news from all of you across the ocean and that definitely makes me extremely happy. I was overjoyed to hear about one of my great buddies decisions to serve a mission, I also received a wedding announcement from one of my best friends and everyone just seems to be doing well.
I love being able to see the world from a missionary point of view, while that often times can bring heartache and sorrow while seeing others in darkness, there definitely comes an increased gratitude for the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. An ability to finally recognize the joy that comes by living the Gospel and applying it's principles. I think it would do us all a bit of good if we'd pause for five to ten minutes and just reflect on the Gospel and all the blessings we receive thanks to it. How grateful I am to my family and there dedication to the Gospel and their love for the Savior and His work.
I love you all and thank you for your support.
Love,
Elder Miles Marsala
P.S. I appreciate the increased amount of emails this past week.


*Be sure to keep checking in... new pictures will be posted soon. :)

No comments: